Monday, February 7, 2022

BEATING THE WINTER-TIME BLUES

I love MY people!  And when the weather is cold and dreary, you gotta make an excuse to be with people you love.  Everyone (minus my Bettenhausens - due to weather and distance) were able to come and celebrate the Post-Holiday Blues with us. We love this crazy crew!  (We are blessed with so many of OUR people!)  We love the connections and the love and the friendships we have made and continue to make.

Robinsons - Pinas - Hurts - US
One of my favorite parts of the evening was learning and sharing different musical groups and songs together.  I discovered a few new favorites.  I'm enjoying my new playlists.  šŸ˜€

3 comments:

  1. You take all good things further... :) Admirable! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! That's why I keep you in my life šŸ˜‰šŸ„° LšŸ¤£L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally taking a moment to slow down and catch up to Sunshine Sentiments! The blues party was so much fun and cheered my spirits to meet new friends! I’m so grateful! šŸ’™

    ReplyDelete