Sunday, February 6, 2022

ESCAPE TO IDAHO

After Katia and Skylar's wedding, Kiara, Skittles and I spent the week with my mom and sister.  It was such a wonderful time to catch up and to relax from the craziness of the holidays and weddings.  Most of the time we made crafts while watching The Chosen (both season 1 and 2).  Mariah showed me the musical "Daddy Long Legs" and I LOVED it!  I showed her, my mom and sis "She Loved Me" and they LOVED it!  (Musicals are where it's at!)  GJ, Mom, Kiara and I also did a temple session together.  We sat in front of a lot of fires to stay warm.  Kiara took Skittles and Emily took Berry to the children's museum, and afterwards we met them for Zupas.  We all went and had Mexican food one afternoon, thanks to Kiara.  We played games with Ben and Kristi, while Cocoa taught Skittles how to "play" Memory.  We visited with Zane and Tara a few times.   And we talked and talked and talked.  Skittles really loves his great grandparents, Aunt GJ, Berry, and Aunty Riah.  He misses them already.  It was a wonderfully rejuvenating week.  I already miss my family sooooo much!

Skittles was a pro-flyer.  He loved the planes.
He even got to go into the cockpit and meet the pilot.
Grandpa Mac taught him how to use a magnifying glass.
Skittles and Berry watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse together.
Aren't they adorable?!
Watching Daddy Long Legs with Grandma.
I had to buy them matching outfits.
And the dinosaur pjs were sooo cute!
Love these two adorable great grands!
I couldn't decide which smile was better...
They are both so darn cute!
He loved milking the cow at the museum.
And he couldn't stay awake for chocolate strawberries afterwards.
My besties are my family! (just missing Katia and Scott!)
Glad for the temple and my crew!

2 comments:

  1. Memories are wonderful, and you capture them! One day I'll need them back, and I'm hoping you will help. :) Mom (with love)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My besties too!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก❤

    ReplyDelete