Thursday, February 17, 2022

I'M IN LOVE... WITH MY FAMILY!

Last month, when we were all together, we had Becca Clary take our family pictures.  I LOVE how they turned out!  And I'm not sure which ones I love the most... or even which ones that I want to hang on the wall....  How do I choose?  But most importantly, I love every single person in the picture with all my heart!  I'm so glad that "Families are Forever!"
The original DeGooyers
The new and improved DeGooyers!
Could Skittles be any cuter?!  or loved?!
My Girls!  And my best friends!
The Boys!
Grandsons are the BEST!
This one is a FAVORITE!!!!!
Me and my daughters!
I'm so blessed!
Scott loves being a girl dad!
And he's one loved father!
Aren't they adorable?!
I'm so in love with these two kids of mine!
I LOVE US!
Those smiles melt this mama's heart!
SD2 Forever!!!!!
Cute family!
Hugs all around!

3 comments:

  1. You guys must be professional models by now! Your winter pics are especially good, I must agree with you! The "new and improved" has to include Spencer. His modeling contract must be worth millions! :)
    Love YOU all, Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all make me so Happy! Love your pictures 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, beautiful pictures! I love you guys! ❤️

    ReplyDelete