Tuesday, January 31, 2023

OVER THE RIVER AND THROUGH THE WOODS....

Thanksgiving was spent in St. George with Mom and Dad DeGooyer.  I haven't seen them for a couple of years, and it had been even longer for my daughters. Everyone was able to make it except Cody.  😞It was a great week with our family!  We took the time to be grateful for all we had and of course, I took a few pictures.

Key Lime Pie
Kiara Lea
Kotten Kandy
Katia Rae
My Baby Boy
Skylar
Red Skittle
My ADORABLE grandson!
He loves his grandpa!
Mom and Dad DeGooyer
with my daughters!
Katia and Skylar
On Thanksgiving morning, we walked our very own 5K.  Scott designed our shirts.  It was a lot of fun to get out and get some exercise before having a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

Our Turkey Trot
Some of us got to ride....
Two pieces of my heart!
Skylar caught us a friend to walk with!
I love these two!
A Red Skittle on a buffalo!
Aunt Katia with her nephew!
Dinner was amazing.  Dad, Scott, and the girls made an amazing meal.  I pitched in with the clean up.

Dinner "selfie!"
We visited, played games, saw the TWO St. George temples and their progress, and made more memories.  

The new Temple
St. George, the original, is almost done!
I'm grateful for memories.  And I'm thankful for family!

No comments:

Post a Comment