Wednesday, February 1, 2023

FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

There is nothing better than Christmas music... unless it's people I love who are performing that Christmas music!  I'm blessed that my seminary students are very musical.  I was blessed to be able to attend their concerts.  I loved every minute of the holiday music and joy of watching them perform!  They are talented, and truly amazing kids!  I couldn't love them more!

Emalene is a soprano.
All the songs were truly wonderful and brought the spirit of Christmas to my heart!
She's lovely - inside and out!
Grace plays the guitar in jazz band and the french horn in concert band.
Look at that posture!
She makes it look easy!
And multi-talented!  (She also plays bass!)
David not only golfs, but he plays the trumpet.
Only three keys and he makes his instrument sing!
Incredible sound!  Incredible band!  I love watching them!
And then there are my amazing piano students.  We celebrated Christmas with a recital.  They all shared their talents and I couldn't have been more proud!  I love these kids!  Teaching piano is one of my great joys!

I have 13 students...  This is the 9 that performed.
And they all nailed their pieces.
Music makes the holiday even more merry!


No comments:

Post a Comment