Sunday, February 12, 2023

STILL PLAYING CATCH UP

Twas the month of December and the lead up to Christmas...

The cutest red head with Santa!
He smiled for Grandma.
David's sweater made me laugh...
I took the photo for Scott and Katia.
My "twining" seminary students!
Emalene and Sariah
I went to the Christmas parade to support my band kids...
Unfortunately they didn't march the WHOLE thing and I was standing before they joined the parade.
But I did get to see these two cuties:
These are my piano kiddos!
After the Christmas parade I made a quick trip to Walmart to support Emalene and her ROTC toy drive!
My seminary kids rock!
Speaking of seminary... we made popsicle stick nativities.
The students seemed to enjoy the activity.
And it was a white Christmas!
Yes... it looks pretty.
But I really don't like the cold.
Scott decorated Christmas trees with everyone at work.
His tree was perfect for him!
And they also had a day of hot chocolate at work!
The Lillywhites celebrated Christmas looking at beautiful decorations.
It was cold.
But they had fun!
Kiara, Skittles and Cody
Then Katia and Skylar took Kiara and Cody to a Christmas concert.
Pictures and fun!
They enjoyed their evening together!
I'll share some more Christmas in another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment