Monday, February 27, 2023

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

The Beatles got it right: "All you need is love!"  I love celebrating love during the month of February.  And there are lots of ways to show our love for everyone around us.  Scott and I went to dinner and a show to celebrate Valentine's Day.  And I had to show my seminary kids some extra love on Tuesday, February 14th! The Valentine card said, "Happy Valentine's Day, Gnomie! Love, Sister Sundy" (Here they are, in no particular order.)

She Loves Me is a terrific, feel-good, happy musical.
The songs are contagious!
And the story is such a joyful one.
Nate
David
Emalene
Grace
Jonah
Layne
Mason
Max
Sariah
Brett

Also my husband and I went on our monthly 5K this week.  Our first 5K was in January.  We are walking with our gnomie!  Here are the pictures:

January - Once again, Scott created our awesome walking shirts!
February

And then we all studied Matthew 6:14-16 "Ye are the Light of the World" by painting.  It was so much fun!  And I have a very talented class.

Painting
Nate
Sariah
David
Emalene
Jonah
Layne
Brett
Grace
Mine
ALL THE ART!

Two weeks ago we learned about the woman at the well.  We talked about the Savior being the Living Water.  The students came up with two phrases that really "captured" the message:  Try the WATER.  And Stay hydrated in Christ.  I used my piano funds to purchase shirts, paint, etc.  Scott used his time and talents to make each kid a shirt.  I think they turned out sooooo cool!  And they liked them too!


It's been a fun month.  I can't believe it's gonna be March on Wednesday.  At least now I'm almost caught up... I think.

1 comment: