Monday, February 6, 2023

SIX HOURS IN VEGAS

 Before Thanksgiving... Scott and I spent a few hours in Las Vegas.  We went to see things we hadn't seen before.  We ate at our favorite BBQ joint.  (The lunch serving sizes are even better than the dinner serving sizes!)  We just enjoyed spending time together.  

This strange rock formation in the middle of nowhere was kinda bizaare.
I don't know why they called it "art."
But it was fun viewing it with my eternal companion!
He's so cute though!
Then we saw this HUGE praying mantis.
Apparently it shoots fire at night.
And we decided we had to see the Container Park.
It was kinda cool.
Basically all the shopping is inside of large shipping containers
that have been re-done to make a mall of some sort.
We had to go visit the temple!
It's one of our favorite places to visit.
Unfortunately it was Monday so we could only visit outside.
We love the landscaping and the trees.
So unique and fun.
There is nothing better than Lucille's BBQ!
Hello to Scott's old work space!
Scott wanted to see the Old Sign Museum.
This sign cracked me up.
I remember when that sign was considered luxury was expected!
Scott insisted I get a picture.
So we took a few.
And Scott posed with the old Ceasar's Palace sign.
Going on adventures with Scott is so much fun!  Being empty nesters makes it a bit easier.  Scott makes the plans, and I'm his side-kick.  I like it that way.  Everything is more fun together!

2 comments: