Monday, September 25, 2023

CAPTURING THE EVERY DAY

Fun moments from the life of Scott and my Idaho Adventure:
I made salsa for the first time ever.
It was a good flavor, but way too sweet.
Next time I'll just forget the sugar.
I also canned tomatoes for chili, and taco soup, etc.
I'm so glad my dad and sister planted tomatoes!
One night, as I got out of our car to go to our barn apartment, this hilariously, buck-toothed alpaca decided she wanted a staring contest with me.  I couldn't stop laughing as she stared me down.
And I was excited when I found mushrooms in Idaho.
Scott took his nieces to dinner at a  Korean BBQ.
He ordered mushrooms - just for me!
Here's their server.
His lovely "foodies!"
Sheila and Mariah
We went to Juju Fruit's soccer game on Saturday.
She won 3-1.
And Licorice's game followed.
Another win: 10-1.
Cody and Kiara also took their small family to Comic Con in Utah:
Kiara and Cody dawned Harry Potter robes,
while Skittles dressed as Link from Zelda.
Brandon Mull signed Kiara's book, "Beyonders."
She totally fangirled him!
I definitely recommend his books!
My favorites: Fablehaven series, Dragon Watch series, and the Beyonders series.
My beautiful girl as an astronaught.
The gang!
Kiara met one of the Instagramers she follows.
She was so excited!
Skittles was exhausted after three days.
He decided that "day three is annoying."
Skittles loves dinosaurs.  But he didn't recognize the USS Enterprise.
He thought it was from Star Wars.  Kiara told me it was a parent fail.  I have to agree.
He's just the cutest!
The highlight of this trip was meeting Catnoir.
He got a signed poster.
And Catnoir talked to him in his "voice."
Skittles was so excited - as you can plainly see.
And a couple of pictures from my youngest daughter:
Katia loves her nephew!
I don't blame her.
I love both of these adorable individuals!

No comments:

Post a Comment