Wednesday, November 29, 2023

THE BEST, BY PAR

Gary was in town.  He is my sister's son... and an amazing nephew!  He invited all of us to go to Top Golf for Family Home Evening.  In all honesty, I've been wanting to go to Top Golf because I thought golfing looked like a sport I could get into.  I wanted to see if I liked it.  And I was TERRIBLE!  But I had SOOOOOO much FUN!  Thanks, Gary, for including Scott and me!  It was one of the best - by PAR - activities ever!

Here's our crew!
Me, Scott, Sheila, Gary, GJ, and Ken
The food (which was incredibly delicious) was terrific!
But I must say the outdoor heating and heated seats really won me over!
Scott was really good - but he had a handicap, as he played a more difficult game.
Sheila really entertained us by playing the guitar on her club.
My nephew ROCKS!
I really love this kid!
GJ won, but was in the beginner category with all of us girls.
It's hard to see the board above us... But we played Angry Birds.
GJ took first place.
Sheila took second place.
And I was third.
Go girls!
Thank you, again, Gary!  I'd go again in a heartbeat!  I'm a lousy golfer, but I had fun cheering, eating, visiting with my family, and attempting to hit the ball/angry bird.  (If we had scored like golf, my score would have been astronomically high - so I would have been in first place.  Right?!  Ha ha ha!)

In the mean time... we are looking forward to this in 2 weeks:
Seeing my Red Skittle with his new haircut... AND
my oldest son is graduating!
He had to try on his cap and gown.
He REALLY cracks me up!

1 comment: