Sunday, November 5, 2023

HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION

This week has been a fun week, AND an exhausting week.  I wanted to post about Halloween on November 1st or 2nd, but instead I was teaching/subbing seminary.  It was so much fun to spend ALL day with the teenagers of Middleton High School.  I spent all my time preparing, and loving these great kids.  And I came home completely exhausted.  It took two days just to recuperate after "working" full time.
So here's a run down of the Lillywhites Halloween shenanigans:
Red Skittles wasn't too excited about the pumpkin guts.
But he was eager to have his parents cut out "Jack, the Pumpkin King" for him.
Cody and Kiara made Halloween fun for my grandson!
And Scott decided to doctor this photo of our son so that it reflected Cody's personality better.
Link from the video game, The Legend of Zelda
Two Links?
Yes!
One from the original, and one of the new games?!
I dunno.  I'm just grandma
So excited to Trick or Treat!
Look at that smile!
Red Skittle with his best friend, Pringles.
Friends Forever: Link and Buzz Lightyear (aka. Red Skittle and Pringles)
And Scott and I dressed up too:
My husband was such a good sport to dress up as a mushroom with me.
I really rocked my mushroom hat!
And I couldn't be more proud of my sister than I was on October 31st.  She actually dressed up as an identity thief:
Although she's trying to hide her identity, I will confirm that this is my sister!
And look at these amazing photos from Halloween Night taken from our loft:


2 comments: