Tuesday, October 31, 2023

PUMPKIN PATCHES, CONCERTS, FOOTBALL, AND AUTUMN

My adorable grandson got to go to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class.  He told me it was so much fun, but his favorite part was the hay ride.
He still had corn kernels in his shoes 5 hours later.
He loves animals.  He loves goats.
My Red Skittle as the 2nd pig who built his home of sticks....
Knocking at the 3rd pigs home.
Lucky mom got to attend the field trip too!
Two days later, Kiara and I went to a concert.  Four former Phantom of the Operas performed show tunes.  I cried.  I laughed.  I was in awe.  I wish I was more eloquent so I could express how wonderful these musicians were.  We were 5 rows from the front.
At the show!
The Four Phantoms
The two on the right were my favorite phantoms!
After the concert, the entire family went for a walk/run.  (Cody ran, the rest of us walked.)  Then we went to breakfast at Dennys.
The gang after the 5K.
These two crazy guys ordered hot chocolate and got coffee mugs.
They thought it was so funny - so they snapped a pic.
Two days later Scott went to Minnesota with Mark, Davis, Tyler and Ryan.  They went to Minnesota's football game.
Scott, Davis, Ryan, Mark and Tyler at Minnehaha Falls.
And the game!
Vikings fans for one night only!
Don't worry, Scott still LOVES the Jets!
Go team!
It's definitely autumn here in Idaho.  I saw this beautiful tree!  I had to share.  And then my grandson loved the yellow leaves in his neck of the woods.
My dad described this picture as a "two faced" tree!
I love the yellow!  And the hint of green was so unique!
The tree is now bare....
Fall beauty!
I'll end this short post with a few misc. pictures:
He is wearing his new tie from Grandma and Grandpa for church....
Making funny faces for grandma!
The "antennae" are actually an easel. So funny!
But he's adorable when he's "fighting off the bad guys."
He plays hard.
And between GJ and Tara, I got a beautiful flower arrangement.
I love having a sister with a flower farm, and another sister who when she goes to pick some flowers always brings some back for me.  I'm blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment