Tuesday, October 17, 2023

NATURE'S BEST

For Kiara's 25th birthday, Katia and Skylar took Kiara, Cody and Skittles to Yellowstone National Park.  Both families reported (to me) that it was the "best trip ever!"  They sent me tons of photos, and it was hard to narrow it down.  So here's my attempt:

The whole gang!
These are MY people, MY FAVORITES!
Aunt Katia with her adorable red-headed nephew!
Skylar and Katia are picture perfect in every way!
And the Lillywhites are just as photogenic!
Red Skittle was mezmerized.
Love these two!
And these two!
Father and Son
being silly together!
MY girls!  I love them soooo much!
My son!  And I'm not sure I want to know what he's doing.
But I still love him with all my heart!
They wore him out!
And for those of you who love scenery photos, I've got you covered.  Here are some beautiful shots in Yellowstone.
 
Yellowstone National Park really does equal Nature's Best!
And my daughters' and their families make it even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment