Monday, October 9, 2023

A SPLENDID WEEKEND

Scott and I got to celebrate General Conference with our entire family!  General Conference has always been one of our favorite holidays.  And spending it with my daughters, sons and grandson was almost heaven.  And then... my sister and I also got to spend time with our adorable grandsons between sessions too.  With the wonderful company, the delicious treats, and the inspiring messages by apostles and our prophet, this weekend was perfect!

The first session at our small apartment:
Skittles, Scott, Skylar, Katia, Me, Kiara
Jelly and Skittles
Skittles and Berry sure love Aunt Shanae
These boys love the sweet rolls!
Shanae, Cole, Sheila, Mariah, Skittles and Scott
Hard to name all the group here... but it's full of DeGooyers, Lillywhites, Browns, and Hondas
On our walk, the boys decided to be monsters.
This is their monster faces!
And throwing rocks in the creek was their job.
And they loved seeing the pigs and goats.
Look at those smiles!
I'm in love!
That grin on Skittles face had to be included...
And then we met some police.  They turned on their lights for us, and let us take a picture.
Berry playing with playdough.
Skittles doing the same.
This stuff rocks!  Thanks, GJ!
Paint with water...
Skittle loves to paint.
Aren't they a pair?!
And new animals to play with during conference also makes it fun.
We took some selfies on Sunday.
Me and my daughters!
Being us!
Dad and his girls!
Being them!
And this guy ran 30 miles on Saturday!
I'm soooo proud of him!
Way to go, Cody!
That's my boy!
Red Skittle fell asleep for the final session of conference.
I didn't mind the cuddles!
Look at that smile... those eyes... the freckles... the dirty face from treats!
He's definitely perfect!


1 comment: