Tuesday, December 20, 2011

CHRISTMAS PROJECTS AND NATIVITIES

This year we are MAKING all of our Christmas presents for each other. It has been really fun to help the kids and guide them in their talents, etc. :-) Key Lime Pie is creating unique jewelry while Kotten Kandy is sewing some gifts for our family. It is fun to see them "anxiously engaged in a good cause."
I also thought I would share one of my loves! I collect nativities. I have over 130 of them. I took a picture of a few of my favorites: My candy cane nativity - :-) Scott got me this one a few years ago.
My Native American nativity - a gift from my wonderful husband.
My snowman nativity - isn't it cute?
Grandma T made this nativity. It was always on display on her dining room table. Now it's on my coffee table.
Mom DeGooyer gave me this nativity from Jerusalem.
I love my cherished teddies nativity. It's a bit crowded in the picture... but it is so sweet!
My mom made this nativity for me. Isn't she talented?
Another sweet nativity from my great husband.

This is the nativity that I got when I was 12 years old. I fell in love with it at a craft fair, and my mother traded for it! :-) I LOVE IT!


I love Christmas! I love the TRUE meaning of Christmas! I hope we all have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment