Tuesday, November 17, 2015

CAN SOMETHING BE TOO GOOD?

Two weeks ago we got our family pictures taken.  They turned out wonderful!!!!  (Thanks, Becca Clary!  She does awesome work!)  Unfortunately, I'm not sure which pictures I like the best to have up on the walls.....  So I need y'alls help!  I'll number the pictures below and you let me know which ones you think should be up in our front room.  I'm willing to put up more than one, but I don't want to put up too many.  Please get a pencil to help you remember which # you like in each category.  Please only choose one print for each category.  Thank you!

CATEGORY 1 = Family of 5
#2 
#3 
#25 
#44

CATEGORY 2 = Sisters
#5 
#47 
#48

CATEGORY 3 = Dad and Daughters 
#7
#49
#50

CATEGORY 4 = Mom and Daughters
#51
#52

CATEGORY 5 = Three Sisters
#33 
#45

CATEGORY 6 = Family of 4 (You can choose more than one in this category!)
#8 
#24 
#27 
#28
#34 
#39 
#41
#54 
#55 
#56 
#64

CATEGORY 7 = SD2
#20 
#22 
#23

CATEGORY 8 = Lollipop
#10 
#11

CATEGORY 9 = Kotten Kandy
#13
#59 
#60

CATEGORY 10 = Key Lime Pie
#17 
#18 
#19

Thanks for you help!!!!!!  Please comment numbers below.

2 comments:

  1. Category #1 - Picture 3 zoomed in closer
    Category #2 - Picture 48 zoomed in closer
    Category #3 - Picture 49 zoomed in closer
    Category #4 - Picture 57 zoomed in closer
    Category #5 - Picture 33 zoomed in closer
    Category #6 - Picture 27 zoomed in closer
    Category #7 - Picture 23 zoomed in closer
    Category #8 - Picture 10
    Category #9 - Picture 13 crop the top
    Category #10 - Picture 19 zoomed in closer
    Love them all. I chose mostly the colored ones because it is a shame to go black and white when the colors are so pretty! But I like how most of the black and white ones have a little less background showing the person who is the reason for the picture better :) Awesome Pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I'm the best one to ask because I just finished reading a book in 24 hours! EYES! I'm not going to do it by category either. What I did was click on the first picture - which enabled me to see all of them full screen and in a row #1-36. I really like all the black and whites, but also agree that the colors in the leaves are pretty. Anyway, I'm writing down my favorites from the 36 prints in a row. Ok? Ok!
    5 & 7 are the same but color and not
    9, 12, 13
    17 is my favorite of all of you together
    25/56
    27 is by far my favorite of Sundy and Scott
    31 & 34 my favorite of the girls

    ReplyDelete