Sunday, January 24, 2016

AT OUR HOUSE THERE ARE FOUR "BEAUTY"s AND ONE "BEAST" jk

It really has been an insanely busy and fun week - even with our "Snowpocalypse."
The 3 prettiest girls at the show!
Kotten Kandy, Lollipop and Key Lime Pie
I may be biased, but even with all the little girls that came dressed as princesses,
these three out-shined them all!!!!!
I love watching shows with my cute husband!
I love that he loves shows as much as I do!
I'm blessed!
Here are the girls that helped usher with us...
We got to usher with the foreign exchange group.
Yesterday we were able to volunteer at the Kentucky Center for the Arts.  We ushered for the live musical, Beauty and the Beast.  And we got to see the show too!  It was soooo much fun!  The WHOLE family participated.  We loved the songs and the story.  The dancing was amazing.  The costumes were fun.  And the sets were impressive (except for the library.  We were all a bit let down by the library set.)  I would love to volunteer there on a more permanent basis...  Theater (especially musical theater) is really my favorite thing in the whole wide world (except for, of course, my family!)
Other fun things we have been doing:
Selfie while playing games with dad!
Lollipop, Key Lime Pie, Kotten Kandy and Scott
Kotten Kandy and Lollipop make wishes
before tossing coins into the fountain at the mall....
I already blogged about our fun day on Thursday... But I neglected to share about our outing with the Schmids at the mall on Monday to celebrate Martin Luther King Day.  Kotten Kandy and Lollipop shopped till the dropped.  They both got some GREAT deals on coats.  ($60 coats for $15, etc.)
We've also played games and read some of Dinesh D'Souza's book out loud.  It's been a productive week - despite the 3 inches of snow we received.
This is what happens when you leave your phone unattended....
Kotten Kandy LOVES her doggie, Karmel.
I had about a half dozen pictures of this pooch on my phone....
Thanks, daughter. <sarcasm>
I love our little family of 5 (+ Karmel).

2 comments:

  1. I love your little family too :) Can't wait to see you all in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make up the title of the blog - snowpocolipse? Pretty clever! I'm glad you got to do Beauty and the Beast - and I think volunteering is a great idea. Both good things. :) Mama Mil

    ReplyDelete