Tuesday, March 29, 2016

EASTER DAY

Key Lime Pie
Kotten Kandy
Lollipop
We had a beautiful Easter celebration with our Kentucky family!  I took over 200 pictures of some of my favorite kids and people.  I'll be nice and only share a few....
BFFs/Family:  The Bettenhausens
Juice
Nuts
Marmalade
Apple Pie
Jelly Bean
Raisin
Love these two crazy boys...  
Take what pictures you can with Jelly Bean...  
Luckily he was in a good mood on Sunday!
First:  I took family pictures of the Bettenhausens.  I took a LOT of pictures, but inevitably there is someone blinking or making a silly face in every one of them.  This one turned out pretty good though!  I sure love this awesome family!!!!!!!
We had a beautiful dinner...  And started by telling the Easter story.  Everyone read a part of it before we feasted on ham and scalloped potatoes and deviled eggs and rolls and squash casserole.  YUM!
Playing Easter Bunny....
Who will find this HIGH hidden egg?
This one is hidden for Jelly Bean...
One is NEVER too old to hunt for Easter eggs....
Nuts loves his egg hunts!
Marmalade at the beginning....  Her basket was FILLED by the end.
Apple Pie went to high places for his hunt....
"Amazing!  Look how many I found!"
Raisin enjoyed the eggs too!
"Dad Gum It!"  Jelly Bean dropped his basket... 
But Kotten Kandy helped him pick up the eggs.
Then Key Lime Pie, Kotten Kandy and Lollipop hid eggs with Amy for the kids to find.  Easter egg hunts are so much fun!
Then we visited and had a great time!  I am including a lot of miscellaneous photos because they are too cute:
Raisin and Scott bonding!
Look closely... see the plane?!
Lollipop enjoying the sunshine and the plane.
Kotten Kandy enjoying the grass.
Key Lime Pie enjoys blue Easter eggs filled with chocolate.
Kotten Kandy playing football....
with Nuts...

and Chris.
I love this picture of Mark and Amy.
They are a great couple and even better friends/family!
Key Lime Pie loves pictures with her dad....
Happy Easter!!!!  And Happy Spring!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Tee Hee! I'm first this time?!! Way to go, Mil!!!
    Fun pictures all. They look like spring time and make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of Mark and Amy too. The plane shot is cool! And it looks like a fun day was had by all. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete