Thursday, March 10, 2016

IT'S A LACROSSE LIFE

I didn't even know there was a game called lacrosse, until my beautiful, German daughter asked to play on the team!  Last night was her first game.  They won: 5 to 4!  Congratulations, Lollipop!  She was so excited!  This game is pretty exciting and potentially dangerous.  This poem made me laugh:
Our blood is red.
Our bruises are blue.
Lacrosse is our sport.
It's what we do!
My German Daughter!
We love this girl!
On the side lines....
The best fans in the world!
Key Lime Pie, Kotten Kandy and Rolos
Go, Titans!
Go, Lollipop!
Go, Lacrosse!



2 comments:

  1. Whoop Whoop! Way to go Lollipop! Don't worry, not all people are as clueless as my sister - lol. I have known what lacrosse is for years. Hahaha! Congratulations on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das ist gut Louisa!!! I've known about lacrosse but have never seen a game. Wish we could have been part of the crowd. Hey, happy spring time all! You'll be here in what - another couple of weeks?! Mil/Mom

    ReplyDelete