Saturday, October 7, 2017

SOUPS AND SWEATERS AND FAMILY HISTORY

I love Fall!  And so does my family!  It means cooler weather and fun times!  So this week we decided to celebrate!
But before our party, the YW decided to have an autumn activity: pumpkin carving on Wednesday night.  Kotten Kandy did such a great job on her pumpkin....
Isn't she talented?!
Then Friday came...  And we had so much fun with some of our great friends!  We enjoyed ALL the soups!  And I'm wanting recipes!  We loved visiting and spending time with those we love celebrating the change of seasons!
Working on my selfie "game" before the party....
Scott and Kotten Kandy indulged my selfie-taking mood.
This family is AMAZING!  We really love the Youngs!
And these girls are so adorable!
They remind me of my own daughters!
Amy and Mark!
Jill with two adorable boys!
Raisin was fascinated by the wood.
Teenagers enjoying homemade rolls and homemade soups!
Tony and Teresa Pina!
Kotten Kandy LOVES the Coolbears!
Scott and I do too!
Spaghetios and Watermelon are two of Kotten Kandy's favorite kids!
They are amazing!  And we all love them!
These two crazy kids were not cooperating at this moment with my selfie-practice....
I still like them!
It got dark fast... and I didn't get pictures of everyone.... 
And FYI...  Kotten Kandy LOVES hamburgers!
Today was the Family History Conference.  Kotten Kandy and I went to support our ward members and friends!  It was actually really cool.  And my BFF, Amy, did a FABULOUS job with her presentation about research!  (I'm not just saying that because I love her, she really did an amazing job!)  And my other dear friend, Mary, did a fantastic job of putting the whole thing together!  
I love Mary!  She is talented!  She is amazing!
And I'm proud to call her my friend!
Sharon and Nat Leezer are also some of my favorite people!
They are loving, kind and fun!
And Nat reminds me of my Grandad!
Amy rocked it!
Finally...  I don't have pictures, but Kiara is LOVING BYUI!  She's happy!  She loves her room mates!  She loves her classes!  And she's loving the college life!  I'm super happy for her!  And super proud of her!  She's doing great things!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what can I add? Katia, you really did that? An original design? My "grand" is certainly talented! And being in Rexburg with Kiara for her birthday was a big treat for us! She is such a positive and happy kid! Guess both girls take after their Sunshiney Mom! (And thrive because of their most-incredible Dad)!

    ReplyDelete