Friday, October 27, 2017

ROSSI & GARCIA & PRENTICE & JJ & REID

I've said it before... and I'll say it again:  I LOVE Halloween!  I LOVE our family tradition of dressing up together!  I LOVE handing out candy to the cute kids in costume and making an individual comment to each kid: "What a beautiful princess!"  "Oh my!  I'm awfully scared of Darth Vader!"  "Argh, matey!  You are an amazing pirate, Savy?!"  
But my favorite part is dressing up.  This year we choose to dress up as our favorite television program: Criminal Minds.  
I LOVED channeling my inner-Penelope Garcia!  
Scott rocked David Rossi complete with his book.  
Key Lime Pie "joined" us via satellite on assignment as Emily Pretiss.  
Kotten Kandy was PERFECT as Jennifer Jareau (JJ).  
And Tyler was supposed to be Spencer Reid,
but ended up more as another random FBI agent helping us out.  
Soooooo... we rocked the Behavioral Analysis Unit at our ward Trunk-or-Treat tonight!  
Raisin cracks me up!  Her cat costume is too cute...  And two suckers at once?!
I'm sure I'll get better pictures of Amy's kids this Tuesday!
Did I mention I love kids dressing up in costumes and celebrating candy?!
It was a great night!  And guess what?!  My chili even won a prize!  Halloween rocks! 

2 comments:

  1. You make me smile! Glad it was a good time and fun was had by all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundy Lea, you make a great Garcia! And the wig!!! How did you do the FBI vests - and get one to Kiara too? Pretty amazing...
    Even more so is to win a chili cooking contest over 17 competitors! Whatever talent is involved in all of this, YOU got it all. :) MOM/MIL

    ReplyDelete