Tuesday, November 28, 2017

BYU-I BEST FRIEND

Kiara has a best friend...  They have so much fun together!  And they finally figured out that I love pictures!  So here's a peak into being a BYU-I co-ed!
Kiara and Cody
Drinking Hot Chocolate is more fun together!
"I love to see the temple..."
Making Memories...
With Paint! 
And creating masterpieces!
In Kentucky:
Raisin needed 3 stuffed animals to go with us on our walk!
Ha! Ha! Ha!  She has stolen my heart!
And this little munchkin is quickly stealing our hearts too.
Apple Jacks loves all things princesses.  She loves dancing with me.  And reading with Scott.
In Germany:
Scott gave me this adorable picture of Lollipop!
We sure do love and miss her!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to meet Kiara's BFF :)
    Their paintings make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost missed seeing this one. :( And I would definitely missed Kiara's pics and all the rest. It seems my grand kids are all moving to Rexburg. Ben says that's a good reason for us to move to Middleton - much closer to them all. Hmmm... P.S. Who's Apple Jacks?

    ReplyDelete