Saturday, December 2, 2017

'TIS THE SEASON - FOR A CONTAINER & PACKAGING CHRISTMAS PARTY

Scott LOVES his job!  And it's easy to see why, when so many wonderful people work with him.  I thoroughly enjoyed the food, friendship and fun last night with these great people!  Dinner at Brazeiros was DELICOUS!  Thank you, Container and Packaging!
I'm taking lots of selfies lately - so I can document that I was there too!
I think Scott and I are cute!
This leadership team (minus one) rocks!
Scott - Nancy - Paige - Todd
I'm so grateful Kotten Kandy works with her father now... 
because she got to attend with her "plus one" too!
I love these two crazy kids!
Kristi and Todd are amazing!
And I love Jeff and Jackie too!
Dominique and Chris
Lots of the gang!
Paige and Joel and X
Mason's friend and Mason and Jack
Stacey's friend and Stacey
Nancy and Scott
Austin and Shelby and Dominique
Brad's son and Brad's wife and Brad
Lewis and John
Jay and Martin's wife and Martin 
Scott and Hammond
Martin's wife and Martin
Sooooo... the meat just keeps coming like this!
Crazy!
Afterwards we had an impromptu photo shoot with:
Todd and Kristi
Kotten Kandy and Tyler

1 comment:

  1. That's quite a group to oversee, Scott. Glad you have someone to help in Todd. Your party looks like one I'd have liked to attend...
    Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete