Friday, December 22, 2017

CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR

It's starting to feel like Christmas... at least that's what my daughters declared as we turned on the TSO (Trans Siberian Orchestra) Christmas album.  It was wonderful to see them dancing together like Christmases long ago... and passing on the tradition to the younger generation.
My beautiful, silly girls!
What you can't see in this picture is the crazy spinning and laughter!
Licorice, Lemonbalm and Apple Jacks joining in the TSO dancing!
Isn't my tree beautiful?!
I love the tradition of crafting at a warehouse.  A few years Scott instituted a Christmas ornament crafting tradition... and it continues.  All these great people making ornaments out of left over containers, bottles and lids.  It's a fun activity and this year Kotten Kandy also participated.  What fun!
The gang
Busy at work?!
Macho Men craft!
Traditions!
Todd made a pig... and he was proud of his glittery creation!
I thought the Caesar was super funny!
Scott mad the 3 wise men!
He's so creative!
I wish he were pictured in the picture....
My youngest is growing up WAY too fast!
While the warehouse was crafting, Kiara and I made delicious treats to celebrate the holidays with:
Jello Popcorn, Fudge and Peeta's Cinnamon Bakery Bread
Today Kotten Kandy and Key Lime Pie also washed dogs - just like the old days!
Washing Calley and Karmel...
Lots of fun times with my family!

2 comments:

  1. It's kind interesting when you answer E-Mail notes from top to bottom.I'd just seen your Christmas, and now I got to see your preparations! Never too many pictures of my girls (my guy) and their friends. Love you all, Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got behind on e-mails as well. lol
    Well, it looks like your girls are back together and continuing to make memories.
    Love you All!

    ReplyDelete