Sunday, December 10, 2017

FA LA LA LA LA LA - CHRISTMAS MEMORIES AND TRADITIONS

This week was another hectic, yet wonderful, week!  Christmas is in full swing around this house...
Scott put up my nativity tree.  And I got new musical ribbon... which I love!
I love my tree!
And I love my sweet husband who takes his time to make it gorgeous!
(Close up of my ribbon....)
We also got to watch the Salt Lake Christmas Fireside broadcast with our friends/family!  And I watched it right where I wanted to: among the kids with lots of hugs and smiles!  Of course we watched with hot chocolate and candy-canes!  Yum!
Loving these sweet kids!
Raisin loves Banana Cream Pie (and Licorice - not pictured)
Raisin also loves Scott!
But that isn't all the fun traditions this week.  We also celebrated with my studio recital.  The kids were WONDERFUL!  They grow so much each recital!  And I'm super proud of them all!  I'm not kidding when I say I really love each of them!  They are amazing!  And my studio is growing.  I have 18 students now (and some take piano AND voice lessons)!
I'm truly blessed with these kids!
And the very next day was our homeschool show choir Christmas concert.  These kids rocked it!  The songs were super fun from all around the world!  (We got to perform twice - once Monday for a rest home and then Friday for friends and family.)  I really love these great kids!  I love what I get to do with them!
And I'm blessed with these kids too!
Guess what?!  Kiara has been having lots of fun with that cute boy again still!  I really like Cody! And so does she!  I can't wait to meet him in January.
Drinking bubbly and making apple-something-or-other
They love spending time together in the kitchen...
Not me!
They also get to deal with this beautiful weather....
 It may be pretty, but I don't envy them the cold!
They are really creative!
Paper mache masks!
How fun!
And my sister and her husband are amazing!  They took a leather class last weekend and made Christmas stockings.  I wanted to give a shout out to them:
GJ - learning and creating
Ken finishing
GJ's done - except inking the words
And look who I'm teaching some dulcimer stuff too:
Banana Cream Pie
Licorice
And then there was my work Christmas party.  It was a blast!  I LOVE the people I work with... but I didn't get any pictures...  The only two pictures I took was of the gourmet red velvet cheesecake and the table decore.  Kelly, one of my bosses, made an amazing meal!  And we had fun with an ornament exchange. 
Delish!
Beautiful!
Oh!  And I got to craft on Saturday with two of my dear friends....  Again... only a picture of the finished product:
Snowmen for some friends!
And then having lots of teens at our house in joyful!  I LOOOOOOVE it!
Playing Cards...
Games...
Love these kids...
Todd has silly games...
Funny!
Adults visiting...
Playing King Ooga Booga!
Super fun!
And this little munchkin is adorable!
Loving our Lemonbalm!

2 comments:

  1. And I thought last week was full for you... If you can get to Heaven by sharing talents, teaching music, making your home comfy, and loving others, YOU are on your way eldest daughter! Who made the snowmen? Amie's nine, ten, and eleven-year-old girls? They did a super job, and look cute as heck in their little group on the table! Love and admire you lots, Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fun! fun!! fun!!!
    Missed my Kiara Lea when I saw her picture.
    Love my Katia Rae and her sweet spirit.
    Ken was so happy to see that he made the blog :) He's now famous! lol
    Love you Lots and Lots!!!

    ReplyDelete