Sunday, December 31, 2017

2018 COUNTDOWN

These crazy friends and family of mine carried on my tradition of making resolutions on New Year's Eve.  We missed Amy and Raisin who were sick.
Lemonbalm - her last resolution was to "Be Sweet!"
I think it's already checked off!
I know Apple Jacks can do it!
You go, Licorice!
Apple Pie is such a great kid!
He loves learning!
Marmalade is ambitious!
Banana Cream Pie - 2018 will rock for you!
Bubblegum wants to sing!  I'm sooooooo excited!
Nuts makes every year great!
Rice Krispie - you've got this!
Pistachio - I'm excited that he's going to write with us for NaNoWriMo!
Maple - You should always be confident - because you are AWESOME!
Kotten Kandy is AMAZING!
She's my baby!
And I love her!
Jawbreaker is trying to grow and become....
This boy is also one of my faves!  Go Asparagus!
Elder Taffy will be WONDERFUL!
Key Lime Pie is so adorable and terrific!
She's my oldest baby!
And I love her too!
Spaghetti already thinks he's cool!
I got a good picture of Hammond!
Happy Birthday, Hammond!
Mark - You can do it!
Sheila - I believe in you!
Mike - You've got this!
Kristie - I love that you love making goals too!
Todd - We know you can do it!
I want "CREATE" to be my word this year!
Scott ROCKS!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow - those are some impressive goals! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wierd what the computer is doing. If Sundy were here, I'd ask why....

    ReplyDelete