Sunday, December 3, 2017

ALL IS CALM.............. HA! HA! HA! JUST KIDDING!

December is already shaping up to be crazy!  But also wonderful!  I truly love this time of year!
Wednesday Scott spoiled us (the Bettenhausens, Kotten Kandy, Taffy and I) with tickets to see Ebeneezer (The Christmas Carol musical).  It was AMAZING!  I love the music!  I loved the actor who portrayed Ebeneezer Scrooge!  I loved the story!  I loved my cute date!
The cast of Ebeneezer
Before the show...
We got game!  Selfie Game!
Kotten Kandy and Taffy are working on their game....
And Mark just needs help.  Just Kidding!
It was so funny to watch him stand up and jokingly take an awkward selfie.
This picture makes me laugh so hard.  I wish I had a picture of him taking the picture.
Thursday we finished our novels!  Talk about waiting until the last minute.  Amy, Katia and I all made our goals!  Yay for us!
Raisin helped me finish my book by "writing" on her leapster beside me.
I love this crazy haired little girl!
Amy wrote book 2 for her series...
Kotten Kandy wrote a fantasy novel with strange happenings...
I wrote a how to book about raising daughters.
Yay, for us!
Friday night was Scott's work party!  I again enjoyed spending time with my significant other!  He's pretty awesome!
I told you we had game!
Saturday was spent at a Relief Society board luncheon.  Jackie made a beautiful luncheon.  Yum!  And I really love these ladies!  I'm really enjoying serving in Relief Society... even if I am a bit out of my comfort zone. 
While I was eating and visiting and making friends, Kotten Kandy was helping our dear friends move back into Shelbyville!  We are sooooo glad that the Schmids are coming "home!" 
A yellow house!  :-)  I knew I liked the Schmids!
They have great taste!
Asparagus is back in our ward!
Tyler wasn't sure he wanted his picture taken...
But he relented for me!
Working hard!
Kotten Kandy said everyone was working so hard, these were the only pics she could get me.
Scott spent Saturday at the Ohio State football game with Chris.  He loves going to games with his friend!  And Ohio won!
Scott and Chris!
These guys are AWESOME!
My husband makes me smile!  I love his silly pictures.
And what could be better than my husband hugging his favorite drink? 
... Unless he was hugging me!
And Saturday also found Cody and Kiara hanging out together at a Christmas concert.  Actually, it's not a surprise that they are together... they are ALWAYS together but they looked extra cute in these concert pics:
I haven't met Cody yet... but I love how he makes my daughter smile!
So... I love him!
Adorable concert goers!
I bet they are the best looking couple there!
How blessed we are to have the Waltmans come and stay with us for awhile!  They are moving here from Idaho!  And we already love them tons!!!!  I love having a big family!  And each kid is GREAT in their own way!
The Waltmans
Jawbreaker
Pistachio
Bubblegum
Banana Cream Pie
Licorice
Apple Jacks
Lemonbalm
And guess what?!  I finished reading Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson. 
I LOVED it!  But I was frustrated that he chose to release it during the month of November/NaNoWriMo.  It really messed up my consistent word count.  I really enjoyed this book but don't want to give anything away... I'll just say that this book has a lot of great character development.  And explained a lot about Dalinar.  There are a lot of answers in this book.  And a lot of unexpected and scream out loud surprises.  I'm excited for the next book....

2 comments:

  1. I'm tired just reading it all 😉
    You sister are amazing!!!
    Good Night 😌 💛

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people' lives are full, and some people lead full lives... Surely all that didn't happen in one short week. You make me feel as if I spend my life sitting down. Hey, it's kinda like that, isn't it? Well, all I can say is, Hang in there! Hold on! And slow for the corners!!! Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete