Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A CHILD OF GOD

I am so glad that this little girl chose to be baptized on Sunday.  And I'm glad we got to share in Apple Muffin's special occasion.  She made a wonderful choice!  And we are so happy for her and her joy!
Maeva - Ben
Apple Muffin
Maple - Maeva - Ben - Taffy
Apple Muffin
I really love this wonderful family!
Some fun moments - that I didn't blog about yet:
Kiara loved Apple Jacks and Lemonbalm.
They loved her too...
I have a saying posted in my kitchen:  Don't leave dead bodies in the kitchen.
So when Banana Cream Pie was taking out the Christmas tree... Kristie took this picture and wrote "Banana Cream Pie is taking the dead bodies out to make sure they don't end up in the kitchen..."
Most of our New Year's Eve crew.  The little one's weren't tall enough for this selfie...
Kiara - Cally - Karmel - Kotten Kandy

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so fun! LOVE the dead body picture - LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I go - backwards again. Looks like I missed many while in Florida. But New Year's Eve is down! Three cute girls - a Walton or two?

    ReplyDelete