Saturday, January 6, 2018

CODY'S VISIT

This week was WONDERFUL!  We had a special visitor: Cody Lillywhite (aka. my future son-in-law!)  We loved spending time with him and getting to know him.  He's AMAZING!  Everyone asks me if I like him.  I do.  And so does Scott.  When people ask, I quote Tevye from Fiddle on the Roof: "I like him.  And what's more important, [Kiara] likes him.  [Kiara] loves him."  He's amazing!  And I'm excited to have a son!
Lunch Date at Hibachi - for sushi
And they posed for a picture for me!
Playing games with friends!
Look!  No chairs!  It's magic!
Tyler, Jawbreaker, Cody and Pistachio
Temple Selfie
...but the sun was sooooo bright
and the wind was so hard
and the cold was so freezing....
Fondue Tradition
YUMMMMMM!
Quite possibly my three favorite guys of all time!
The guy in the middle is by far the cutest,
but Cody and Tyler are GREAT!
Just me and my girls!
I love them sooooo much!
Being silly with my besties!
Kotten Kandy, Amy, Kiara and Me
The "love birds"!
Cody
Cody saw the picture of my husband in the big chair.
So we decided to go take pictures there with them...
It was absolutely freezing.
We managed to take all these pics in about 15 seconds
so we could get back into the warm car.
Kiara
Kotten Kandy
And Kiara wanted Cody to have Chueys for dinner.
Another YUMMMM!
We already miss Kiara and Cody and can't wait to see them again in April....

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet this guy myself! Love this family - see you all in April :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiara is engaged! WOW! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kiara! And I'm still waiting to hear details, Kiara Lea... When you called, we were in the middle of the Everglades - with no phone service... Home now - call!

    ReplyDelete