Friday, June 1, 2018

MY MOM, MY SISTER, MY NIECE AND I

GJ - Me - Mom
It was my last day of my vacation... and it was WONDERFUL!  God's beauty was EVERYWHERE!  And I enjoyed sharing it with my mother and sister and niece - at the Ashton Gardens in Thanksgiving Point, Utah!
GJ and I gave my mom this mini-day-trip to Ashton Gardens for Mother's Day! 
We rented a golf cart...  Mom loved driving it!
My sweet niece taught me to sign "I Need Thee Every Hour."
She is so talented and beautiful!
Three Generations
My gorgeous sister... in "her" secret garden!
This flower made me smile... it reminded me of Dr. Seuss!
The Light of the World Gardens were my favorite!
The statues were amazing!
I wanted to sit at the Savior's feet with Mary....
Christ walking on water...
This was GJ's favorite statue.
I loved the doors to The Secret Garden.
Shaved Ice photo bombed.
The Italy Gardens.
There is beauty all around!
My mom doesn't like to be in pictures.
But I think she's beautiful!
She's my hero!

2 comments:

  1. Mom is my hero too! It was a beautiful day :) So very much enjoyed by us all!!! I LOVE that picture of you with your Seuss flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a thoughtful Mother's Day present from my girls! It was one I won't forget... Thank you oh so much - both of you! Mom

    ReplyDelete