Thursday, May 31, 2018

EVERYONE IN A DIFFERENT STATE

My family was all over the US last week.  While I was spending time in Colorado with my mom and sister, my husband was in Utah helping move a warehouse for work.  My eldest daughter was (and is) in Idaho with her cute husband and Kotten Kandy spent the week in Kentucky at work, and attending Pathway.  Here are the pictures I got:
Scott and John went to help the Utah warehouse move...
Go Kentucky employees!  😉
This was the view from where Scott and the other out-of-towners were staying.
It's hard to get a picture of Chris.
But if you look close, this is him!
Apparently some people needed a little break on their phones.
John worked REALLY hard!
Scott likes the people he works with!
I don't know the back story to this...
But it has to be interesting.
On Sunday, Scott and John toured temple square...
I think John was impressed.
These gorgeous flowers are on top of the conference center....
My FAVORITE flower is the Columbine!
Isn't it delicate and beautiful?
Scott took the flower pictures - because I LOVE them!
Flowers are my favorite creation!
At the end of the week and a half, we got to spend time with Scott's sister and her cute grand children!  These are my nieces-once-removed.  Aren't they adorable?
They sang every word to The Greatest Showman soundtrack.  I was so proud!
And this little guy is ADORABLE!!!!
Kiara worked a lot at the theater with...
her super, fun cousin!
And Kotten Kandy spent time with my BFF and her family!
(She was also really sick and spent time trying to recouperate...)
They also went to Fort Boone...
I missed my family, but they were all taken care of!  Scott took care of himself.  Cody took care of Kiara and Amy watched over my baby.  I'm blessed!  I'm so glad most of us are back together in Kentucky.  (I wish Kiara and Cody were here.)

2 comments:

  1. For all concerned: Sundy reminded us daily that her family was ALL SPREAD OUT!! Here it is written in black and white. Of course, Kiara and Cody remain in Idaho, but the others of you are together again. I just wish there was a way to allow for that while still keeping my 'Sunshine' here in Colorado... :( Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to ma's words above! Why don't y'all just move to CO. I Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete