Wednesday, May 30, 2018

ALL MOTHERS ARE WORKING MOTHERS

I just spent a WONDERFUL  week with my mom in Colorado.  We played.  And by play, I mean work!  We made 250 wooden bears and over 100 trees, eggs and pumpkins.  We also made 75 chocolate gifts.  While we worked we binge watched When Calls the Heart.  GJ joined us for some of the time.  I really enjoyed spending the week with two of my best friends EVER!  I'm blessed to call them mom and sister!
Selfie Sunday
My Mom and I
GJ - looking amazing!
Mom and I decided to make "glamour" woodworking a thing....
Actually... we didn't look this good while cutting and sanding - but neither of us wanted pictures of what we really looked like covered in sawdust and sweat....
I'm addicted to this show!
It's wonderful!
My mom and my sister think I'm exactly like Rosemary.
(Rosemary is in the middle on the bottom.)
I'm OK with that!
I didn't want this week to end!  It was a needed vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Sure had a wonderful week with you Rosemary! Wish it wasn't over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You summed it all up - ever so well! When are you coming back? Mom

    ReplyDelete