Saturday, May 26, 2018

OUR GROWING BOY

I have been SUPER busy this week... and I can't wait to share on my blog... soon... all about it.
But I can't let today pass without announcing that our baby boy is officially 252 months old today and 73 inches long.  It seems like only yesterday that he came into our lives!  He has an amazing smile and he makes us laugh often.  I can't believe how quickly he has grown.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Cody!
We love you so much!  And are so grateful you are part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me smile - So glad you finally got your baby boy!!! 💞 He is definitely a keeper if you ask me!😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled that Kiara found another Scott! Scott, you now have competition for keeping Sundy perfectly happy! Cody, keep up the great work! Mom/Mil

    ReplyDelete