Friday, May 11, 2018

HORSIN' AROUND

Fun traditions = Watching the Kentucky Derby with the Fieldings!
My husband is a good sport....
We root for our horses!  We drink Mint Julips (Gingerale-Style)!  We eat Derby Pie!  And we spend time with some of our favorite people!  We really do love the Fieldings!
One of my favorite things is wearing Derby style hats!  Trina has TONS of them!  And we share!  And everyone looks so good in a hat....
Trina is one of my heroes!
I rooted for Audible this year... he came in 3rd.  Justify won.  (I didn't root for him - because I need more mercy in my own life....  😝)
These girls are growing up too fast!
These girls are too adorable...
I hope they don't grow up too fast!
I love them!  Thank you, moms, for sharing with me!
Aren't these adorable swimsuits?!
With adorable girls!
Lemonbalm and Apple Jacks
My husband rocks!!!

2 comments:

  1. What to say - except HATS made your day! OK, I'm having one of my memory loss moments... Trina Fielding? She doesn't look familiar.
    :( The girls from downstairs I'm thinking? AND the two girls in hats in the first picture -with their incredible counterpart in red, white and blue, made me smile the biggest!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hats! Scott really knows how to sport them - for sure ;)
    Smiles and laughs!!

    ReplyDelete