Friday, May 11, 2018

MAKING MUSIC - SPRING RECITAL 2018

I get to work with AMAZING kids!  These kids are so talented and wonderful!  And I am blessed to share music with them!
One of my favorite quotes is:  "Some people dream of meeting their favorite musicians.  I teach mine!"  I really do love these guys!
This year I had an incentive program - and kids who really worked hard earned these shirts:
The shirts say: The BEST players are on the BENCH
One of my students is moving-on.  She has been taking lessons with me for about 7 years.  I TRULY love this girl!  Her talent is awesome!  And her sweet personality is contagious!  I will really miss her!  And I'm exciting for her to go on to GREAT things!  She's planning on pursuing music more aggressively. 
Scott got pictures of lots of my students performing....
I did a lot more accompanying and playing duets this recital.  It was fun!  I really am blessed!

1 comment:

  1. I love your quote! You are a great teacher. No doubt about it, you love your students!

    ReplyDelete