Friday, May 11, 2018

THINGS THAT MAKE US HAPPY - SHOW CHOIR 2018

"MY" KIDS!
I LOVE what I do!  And I LOVE sharing music! 
We have too much fun making music!
Our theme for Show Choir this semester was "Things That Make Us Happy!"  We sang songs about learning, playing air guitars, eating pasta, friendship, funny words, families and dancing!  And after the program I was surprised by TONS of flowers!  (I LOVE flowers too!)  I felt so loved and appreciated!  And I hope these kids know how much I love them too!
SURPRISE!
Aren't these gorgeous!
I couldn't be more excited!  I LOVE the colors... the smells... the beauty!
These are some random action shots of the program:
Scott put me in this shot....
He says I'm funny to watch!
Three of "my" boys!
Bubblegum, Banana Cream Pie and Jelly Bean
More of "my" kids!
Licorice, Marmalade and Apple Pie
Isn't she adorable?!
Love these two!
More fun with these great performers!
Gorgeous voices!!!!!!
Marmalade and Reeces
Watch out, Broadway!
More beautiful voices!
And Jelly Bean is definitely fun!
Bringing tears to my eyes!
And a smile to my face!
We've got music!
We've got rhythm!
We've got the beat!
We've got fun!

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine how much fun you are to watch! I'm sure the kids were fun too. And now on to a new chapter of your life... PS the flowers are beautiful!!! I love flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I've never seen flowers soooo beautiful! And the sheer number of them is something else! You must feel extremely loved and cared about... HAPPY DAY! Mom

    ReplyDelete