Friday, October 12, 2018

IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE...

What happened?  I blinked... And my baby girl turned 20!  
Birthday Dress
(that doubles as a maternity dress and an orchestra performance dress)
Cody spoiled my baby....
Twenty years have passed from the day I first held you in my arms. 
And I made her a wedding scrapbook....
You taught me how to be a mom.  You taught me how to love unconditionally.  You taught me how to embrace life.  You taught me how to laugh, sing and be silly.  
Cody decorated and made a homemade cake!
She felt so loved!
We wish we could be with you to celebrate.  (I am eternally grateful to Cody for making your day so special!  He's an amazing, young man!)  I love you now and forever, Kiara Lea!  Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kiara Lea!!!
    💙💚💛💜💙

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto your Mom and Aunt GJ! I'm glad you have Cody too... Gma Mil with Hugs and Kissed!

    ReplyDelete