Saturday, October 13, 2018

SECOND ANNUAL SOUPS AND SWEATERS

We celebrated fall with some of our dear friends and family here in Kentucky last night.  We ate delicious soups, and visited with friends, and made s'mores, and played out-door games.  It's a fun tradition that started last year....
This guy worked so hard to make sure everything was clean, beautified, decorated, etc.
He was even sick...  He is truly amazing!
I'm so blessed to spend eternity with this guy who makes me better than I am!
Being silly before everyone shows...
Scott was worried about rain....
Katia and Karmel waiting for friends to show.
Here are the friends who came... (alphabetically):
The Bettenhausens
The Calls
The Fieldings
The Places
The Schmids
The Smiths
The Waltmans
The Wentzs
The Youngs
Lots of random shots:
Even kids love soup!
Halloween decore provided by nature...
Nathan freaked me out with those bugs.
These girls are the sweetest!
Seeing the kids play in our yard was so happy for this future grandmother!
I LOVE this joyful sight!
Could they be sisters?!
I wouldn't mind adopting the one on the right!
I'm already blessed to have the one on the left as my own!
Aren't they adorable?!
These two boys loved playing hillbilly golf with Scott's creations.
And they are so cute to boot!
I love it when dad's are silly with their daughters!
"Go Team!"
Like father like son...
Mmmmmm, s'mores!
A highlight for the kids!
Last year, Scott and Katia thought it would be fun to celebrate the season with soups and sweaters and friends!  Soooo... a new tradition began!  The Second Annual Soups and Sweaters was a hit!  We love y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! That is a lot of people... 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I told you what it is YOU DO! You are good folks, for sure! Glad the party was fun for all... Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete