Saturday, February 23, 2019

LIFE'S POTPOURRI

Life is fun.  And we sometimes remember the random moments with arbitrary photos.  Enjoy!
I love my job!
Posing for the photo booth is always fun!
And sometimes we get to take pictures at Father/Daughter Dances with a Wakanda theme!
I have great team members!
Nathan - Bethanie - Me - Will
and Aaron
Scott loves his job too!
And they hired Cody!
Don't they all look so happy eating out a Milanos?!
Scott took this picture on the way to work this week....
He has marvelous conversations with these two employees - sometimes.
What is cuter than Raisin putting together a puzzle?
Raisin showing me her finished project a posing for a picture!
I'm a temple worker now!  I volunteer every Tuesday night!
I'm LOVING it!  And Scott is a patron every Tuesday night!
We are blessed!
Yes... we buy ice-cream and eat it out of the buckets!
We are cool like that!
And it's awesome to unwind with these crazies after a busy week!

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to the sleep as "Ken" drives to work. 😂 I want to be a temple worker! I want to eat icecream out of buckets! I live your family!!!💜💛💙💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful shot of the Temple. We still haven't gone since the changes. Because we were going to go to ID for the weekend, and aren't now, maybe we can figure a way on Friday or Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete