Saturday, February 23, 2019

LOVING OUR YSAs

Scott and I are blessed to serve in the YSA branch!  I truly love these "kids!"  I always joke about adopting kids and creating families... and I would love to adopt all of these young adults!
Tonight the Elders Quorum organized an activity for our branch.  We went ice-skating at Iceland.  And afterwards we had hot chocolate and yummies at the Reasor's home.  It was so much fun!
The Ice Skaters
I tried to take pictures of EVERYBODY!
Soooo....
This is my gorgeous Eternal Companion on the ice!
He's so much fun!
And Katia joined us!  Which made me so happy!
I LOVE her smile!
The Gnome joined our group...
And the Sisters make me laugh!
- Joseph, the Gnome, and Rachelle -
- Gary, the Gnome, and Susan -
- Kiera, the Gnome, and Matt -
- Sister Morris, the Gnome, and Sister McEvoy -
- Lisa, the Gnome, and Jeremy -
We also love spending time with Matt and Kiera.  She is visiting from Chicago.  She is definitely a kindred spirit!  (She loves musicals, books and kids!)  She and Matt are AMAZING!  Katia says Matt is a like the older brother she never had!
The Gnome joined us at Claudia Sanders for dinner!
YUMMMMM!
Kiera and Matt tried to replicate the famous photo of Claudia and Colonel Sanders.
We got to play games afterwards!
I LOVE double dates!
Also...  look what I made for my YSA girls two weeks ago when I taught Relief Society about Shepherding and Ministering:


2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Original? Or something you saw done? Either way, they are creative and look yummy!

    ReplyDelete