Saturday, February 23, 2019

SENSATIONAL SISTERS

We have amazing sisters in our YSA branch!  I really love them!  They are both totally inspirational, but still keep their youthful exuberance while teaching about Christ!  We are blessed to have gotten to know these great ladies!  We took them to Claudia Sanders on Wednesday so they could experience this fun, Kentucky, restaurant filled with southern charm.  I think they really loved it!  And so did my family!  We love any excuse to eat hot browns, Sander's fried chicken, and sweet tomato soup!
Sister McEvoy and Sister Morris
Scott
Katia - Cody - Kiara - Sister Morris - Sister McEvoy - Me
I love "my people!"
These two rock being missionaries!
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE missionaries!!! You guys are good to them. 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember eating there. It really is a nice place to eat!

    ReplyDelete