Sunday, September 15, 2019

ANOTHER WEEK

It has been an extremely busy week.  I am truly exhausted.  And the weekend wasn't any less hectic.  Work has kept me really busy - I love it - but I'm really tired when I get home.  Thursday was a difficult day at work, but one of my coworkers got me a Diet Coke for the loooong drive home.  It made my day.
Speaking of work... I'm participating in a 30 day challenge where we (everyone at work) has promised to exercise for 30 minutes every day for 30 days.  I've been documenting some of my exercise sessions - and I often walk with my family and friends:
Sunday Walk
Cody, Kiara, Sheila, Karmel and Me
I felt like a Mama Duck with my train of ducklings:
Jelly Bean, Apple Pie, Raisin, Key Lime Pie and Me
Skittles was my walking partner this day.
Wednesday, I got to see my baby brother, Zane!  He came for work... I brought my grandson to introduce him to my brother.  Great Uncle Zane loved his great nephew....  And then I got to tag along for dinner.  (I don't enjoy sushi, but I loved the company!)
My brother and my grandson
Two guys I love a WHOLE lot!
It was fun to share my joy in my grandchild with my little brother!
Zane, Chris, Scott, Scott and Me
Can I just say that I love how my daughter can rock the tiara look?  She wore this to church two weeks ago.  And I had to get a picture:
My Princess Daughter
I forgot to share this picture of my sweet niece, Sheila, and my awesome nephew, Kade, singing in church.  They sang "I Need Thee Every Hour" before Kade left to go home.  It was incredible!  And I was sooooo proud of them!  They sounded like angels!
"I need Thee, Oh, I need Thee!
Every hour I need Thee!
Oh, bless me now my Savior
I come to Thee!"
I still love my YSAs:
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... more pictures of Skittles - the Many Faces of My Grandson:
"Aren't I cute?"
Raisin was trying to teach Skittles reverence in Primary!
So happy!
Jelly Bean was entertaining Skittles
and he was engrossed in the attention!
"Wha-at?!"
Skittles and Starburst feed off each other sometimes....
Skittles LOVES his binky!
Slyly stealing Grandma's shades!
I'm in love!

1 comment:

  1. That GREAT GRAND is sure a photographic little guy! His smiles are way contagious! Is Zane a Great Uncle for the first time too? Lots of fun things to snap at your end, for sure.

    ReplyDelete