Saturday, February 15, 2020

A WHOLE LOTTA LOVE TO GIVE

I love Valentine's Day.  I really love all holidays.  And V-Day is no different.  I love my sweet husband!  I love my children!  I love my grandson!  I love my mom!  I love my dad!  I love my sister!  I love my brothers!  I love my bestie!  I love my bestie's children!  And I love my YSAs!  Soooooo...  I get to love so many people that I am so grateful for a holiday in which I can express it!
My #1 love is my husband!  He is so good to me.  And as we've grown older, our time together is even more valuable.  We truly like each other.  And I'm grateful for him!  And I love my orchids!
This young man made my love list this year.  Being a grandma is AWESOME!  And Skittles has been my Valentine ALL week since his parents were on their honeymoon. 
Skittles even joined us for Qdoba!
I also spent some of my V-Day teaching Amy's kids how to make gnomes.  We had so much fun!  And they turned out so individual... just like her children!  I sure love each and everyone of them.
Raisin
Jelly Bean
Apple Pie
Marmalade
Nuts
Jacob
Some of "MY" Valentines!
I'm super blessed with a "whole lotta love to give!"
Oh... and bonus pictures... we went to Braulio's baptism last week.  Braulio is from Lima, Peru.  And he's in the States to learn to speak English better.  He also learned about the Church!  He's such a great kid!  Congratulations!
Isn't he handsome?
And here are some cute pics of Skittles while I babysat this week...  I LOVED spending 24/7 with him!  But I am looking forward to sleeping through the night tonight.
Day 1 of babysitting!
Working hard.
Look!  Grandpa is teaching me computer skills!
Sheila is the BEST babysitter EVER!
Best Friends!
Skittles
Starburst
Time with Grandma!
I know I'm cute.
Stealing hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment