Monday, February 3, 2020

SISTER DeGOOYER - WEEK 31

GOOOOOOD evening! 

Robert came to church!! Hallelujah! Also, I realized that he reminds me of Haymitch. So, there is that. 
Next week is Stake Conference, and by golly we are going to get him there, even if we have to drag him. 
Carol also came to church and she is praying about baptism! Hooray! 
We got to go to the temple three times this week. Which was so incredibly good. The third time we went, we were walking up the stairs and I just had this overwhelming feeling of being home. I love the temple! 
We had some amazing correlations/coordinations this week in all of the wards. The work is rolling forth! 

Keep pushing through. I relearned this week, that God doesn't always answer our prayers in the way we expect or in a way that is comfortable. Growth is not always comfortable, in fact, I think most, if not all of the time, it hurts. However, I know that God gives us nothing that we cannot handle. 

Sister DeGooyer 

PS, hi from Elder Mr Penny 👍
Also BFF Elder Gentili

P.S.S. the elders were proofreading my email and added in their own two cents 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment