Sunday, September 13, 2020

GRANDPARENTS, LIKE HEROES, ARE AS NECESSARY AS VITAMINS

 Happy Grandparents Day!  We had to celebrate.  Scott created shirts, we purchased medals, and did our own Grandparents Day 5K!  Of course, we took our adorable grandson!  It was an early morning... but it was worth it!

It was dark for most of our "race."  But it was beautiful and not too hot.
We did it!  5K
Scott made our amazing shirts complete with a photo of us with our grandchild!
We love this little guy!
"Like Regular Parents Only Grander!"
The past two weeks have been busy and joyful.
We took the Sister Missionaries to dinner at Claudia Sanders.  Sister Wooley and Sister Wolfey are wonderful!

I wanted a salad.  It was sooo pretty!
We love Sister Missionaries!  Thanks for giving up 18 months of your lives!
Kiara and I also attended a really fun baby shower for our dear friend, Courtney!  Her little girl is set to arrive ANY day now!  I can't wait to huggle her!

Courtney is so wonderful!
Scott made an amazing unicorn cake for Raisin's 5th birthday.  She LOVED it!

Raisin is growing up too fast!
I beg her to stop growing... but she keeps flaunting the fact that she is!
What a talented husband I have!
And, of course, this spirited grandchild of ours keeps us laughing.

That smile!
We let him paint, through plastic, with us every Sunday night.
He's feeding himself.  He wants to be a big boy!
Amongst the dino plushies!
"I'm adorable!"
Our little Red Skittle is sporting a Red Fireman's Hat!

2 comments:

  1. Ken walked into the kitchen where I was working and said, "That kid is so cute!" I looked and him and asked "Who? Bear?" He replied "Well, Bear is definitely cute, but I was talking about Spencer." He'd apparently seen your post before I did. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I concur with GJ and Ken. That kid is soooo cute!I like the "that smile" picture best - and also the plush dinos one too.
    Scott, YOU are so perfect for Sundy - she is blessed and so we are too! Your unicorn cake is something else. Was it really as big as it looked? Sundy Lea, your love of grandmotherhood is showing...!!!
    Love YOU all, Gma Mil

    ReplyDelete