Sunday, November 1, 2020

"DISGUISE" THE LIMIT

 Halloween was absolutely wonderful this year! Our neighborhood ROCKS! Despite "shut downs" and "mandates" etc. we celebrated! Scott and I dressed up and gave out 150 full-size candy bars! We got to see the most adorable ghosts, princesses, and goblins. The kids were happy! We were happy! It was one of my favorite Halloweens in our life because of the "connection" between all of us!  We needed it! (And it made it even better when Katia sent this great picture of her and her companions/roommates! They celebrated too!)

This may be one of my favorite costumes for US!
I love my other half!
Cody MADE his dragon mask.  How cool is that?!
Kiara decided to channel a more scary costume: Devil Spawn
And Scott LOVED the little garden gnome!
What's up with dad?
Starting Halloween traditions!
Skittles handed out candy with Grandma and Grandpa!
The gang!  I love these kids!
Although Skittles LOVED Halloween... I LOVED this crying picture.
He didn't like his beard at first.
I wish we had a real garden gnome that looked this cute!
Grandpa's favorite gnome!
Mommy's favorite gnome too!
Skittle's best friend, Starburst!
I LOVE that Sister DeGooyer had some fun with her companions!
This picture makes me happy!

AND then... NaNoWriMo!  Yes... we counted down... and WROTE at midnight.  I'm writing a literary novel.  It's not my comfort zone to write a novel, but I'm trying to grow and become and try hard things.  I encourage everyone to write more during the month of NaNoWriMo.  It's fun!  And, like my daughters are tired of me saying, "Little by little, a little becomes a lot!"  Happy Halloween!  And Happy NaNoWriMo!




1 comment:

  1. I love the joy in y'alls eyes! Once again - you make life fun!

    ReplyDelete