Thursday, April 20, 2023

THE BROWN'S TEXAS ADVENTURES

Katia and Skylar got to go to Texas last week for a vacation.  They had a great time!  And I was blessed to get all the pictures!  The whole trip sounded really fun, EXCEPT for the tumble Katia took on her bike.  She really messed up her chin.  But she's still absolutely beautiful in this mama's eyes!

The Beach
The Zoo
Zoo Much Fun!
Texas is beautiful!
Playing on the Beach
I'm so proud that my daughter took a picture with a mushroom.
She hates them.  I love them.
Isn't my daughter a princess?!
Miniature Golf
The injury - as it evolved.

I love these two kids of mine!  They make my life sooooo much better!

1 comment:

  1. Either her chin was all healed by the end of the trip, or I am an unobservant clod. It was great to visit with them for an hour. I made them late to lunch.

    ReplyDelete