Saturday, May 6, 2023

MISCELLANEOUS - I'M BLESSED BY MY PEOPLE!

My sweet sister (who is my biggest blog fan besides my daughters) gave me honest feedback about my blogs.  She said I don't post enough.  I am behind.  And I apologize.  But in my defense I'm spending most of my time these days packing to move to Idaho.  We are hoping to have our home on the market this month.  If you know anyone who wants a beautiful home in a wonderful neighborhood with an acre of land.

Anyways, here's my hodgepodge documentation of the past three weeks of my life.  Enjoy!

One of my piano students was getting baptized and these incredible young men (MY BOYS from seminary) came to support him.  I love these guys soooo much!
Red Skittle is helping his mom babysit.
He'll be an amazing big brother someday....
Kiara and Red Skittle being silly!
I love getting these fun pictures!
Two of MY BOYS performed in a production of Shakespear's Twelfth Night.
They were AWESOME!  I laughed so hard.
And not only was their acting on point, they memorized Shakespear!
Talented guys!  Way to go, Brett and Layne!
Red Skittle is doing soccer again.
He's better this year.  He's actually "playing."
First Spring Picnic with mom... but it was really cold.
I love that my daughters are best friends.
They went to a concert together.
They really loved watching National Parks.
(BTW Katia and I agree that going to a concert with Kiara is super fun!  She loves live music!)
Isn't Kiara super creative and talented?
She crocheted the ATAT.
Church friends are the best friends - according to Skittles.
Katia, Skylar and Shanae went hiking!  So much fun!
MY Bettenhausens came to visit.
I wish I had taken more photos.
I got Starburst a blue icee so he could have Blue Tongue Disease.
And Scott loved riding with his buddies to Thunder Over Lousiville.
Jelly Bean and Raisin
Chris also went with us.
It was SUPER cold.
I would say it was freezing!
But it as worth it to spend all day with the people I love.
Speaking of love - I'm really going to miss Kentucky!
I didn't get to Louisville often - but it's beautiful in it's own right.
I love how Apple Pie really takes care of his little brother.
Starburst was not a fan of the loud noises from the air show.
But he managed to peek out from his blankets to watch the fireworks.
I LOVE the Bettenhausens!
This is what love looks like.
My seminary boys (see the first picture) decided to surprise me by
"setting up" the room for me on Monday morning.
I laughed!
They even traded out my comfortable chair with an old camp chair
and signed their handy work on the board.

My life is so blessed with the people in it.

2 comments:

  1. We are blessed getting to read about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Kiara's Crochet Project! 😍
    Love Love that my girl got to go hiking with your girl! 💕
    Love Love your seminary boys! 🤜💥🤛

    ReplyDelete