Sunday, May 21, 2023

MOTHER'S DAY and PIANO RECITAL

It was a beautiful Mother's Day and a difficult one too.  I'm grateful for a wonderful family who loves me.  And I'm grateful for a mother (who is now in heaven) who loves me.  I'm also thankful for these two wonderful women who honored my mom since I couldn't be in Colorado.  (Thank you, BTB ladies!)  I miss her.  Here's some of our goings on.  

Scott spoiled me.
We played lots of games and he made dinner - steak, potatoes, and delicious homemade brownies!
Red Skittle was so excited to give his mom the flower and card.

And my final Kentucky Piano Recital was also Mother's Day weekend.  The performers were excellent!  I love and will miss all of them!  (One performer isn't pictured because he had a soccer game to play... and three other students were unable to attend.)

Wow... things are getting real.  We are packing, selling, getting ready to put our house on the market.  And it's sad to think of all the "lasts" in Kentucky.  But I'll definitely miss my piano studio.  These kids (and two adults) are some of my favorite musicians EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment