Monday, May 8, 2023

MAY DAY - STAR WARS DAY - SKITTLE'S BIRTHDAY

Already May has been a delight and it's only day 8!  Tradition in our family is that May 1st is celebrated with May flowers.  (Grandma T shared this fun tradition with me and I shared it with my girls.)  This year, Spencer got in on the fun.  Of course, my daughters, being poor college students, couldn't afford flowers so I got pictures in the mail.  I loved it!

My son got in on the fun by posing for me.
Isnt' his smile perfect?!
Isn't Katia lovely?
Flowers make everyone happier!
Don't forget to smell the flowers!
Skittles thought they were just for him.
He had to share with his mom!
I took a picture with my own May Day flower.
Skittles said about the picture,
"It's my rose! Grandma loves me."
I do!
And I was super excited that Brett wore this shirt.  If you know, you know!  :-)
"I am a stick!"
Kiara is an AWESOME mom!  She makes life fun.  She didn't fail to celebrate Star Wars Day - ("May the 4th be with you!")
Red Skittles - He loves "baby yoga"!  Ha ha ha!
Kiara tried the Princess Lia buns.
And childhood isn't childhood without pretend games.  According to Skittles he and Peanut Butter were "tracking the dragons to get the money and the treasure."
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY TO THIS GUY!  He's grown up so fast!  He loved the robot dinosaur Scott and I got him.
And he's loving soccer.  Check out that smile and determination.
My baby girl got to go to BYU's Women's Conference this past week with her mother-in-law.  I'm so glad she loves Alisha.  And she LOVED learning at the conference.
Scripture study on campus
Service
Beautiful Girl!
Sweet Girl!
The group!
What a fun week!  Looking forward to more memories.  And sharing more with y'all!  Check out my other blog, if you are interested at:  THE WAY I REMEMBER IT... (lifelessons-howirememberit.blogspot.com)
And if you are interested in being notified when I update my blogs, please let me know.  I'll send you an email update.  I'm planning on getting off Facebook ASAP.  They won't let me share my other blog because "fake news?!"  I guess "The Way I Remember It" is controversial?!  Anyways... PM me or text me your address.  

No comments:

Post a Comment